Declan taking the puck down ice
(Declan is in blue closest to the glass)

Declan playing defense - he is #10 (center of picture)

Yesterday was hockey day here in the O'Neal house. Declan & his team played a great game but lost 4 to 5. It was a very exciting game with the most excitement coming with just 20 seconds left in the game. Declan's team was down 2 to 5 and scored 2 points within 8 seconds and tried to tie it up but the shoot went wide.
Declan has really progressed as a player and becoming more aggressive. He also is getting very quick on the ice. His goal is to skate as fast as this boy Ryan on his team and he isn't too far from that goal. Next week the ice rink is bringing in the Predators to do a skills clinic with the boys. Declan can hardly wait. He is hoping that Kimmo Timonen, his favorite player, will be there but since he is one of the "big dogs" I am not sure that will happen. But I guess we will see. It will be an exciting night and I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share.
Have a great evening.
Declan has really progressed as a player and becoming more aggressive. He also is getting very quick on the ice. His goal is to skate as fast as this boy Ryan on his team and he isn't too far from that goal. Next week the ice rink is bringing in the Predators to do a skills clinic with the boys. Declan can hardly wait. He is hoping that Kimmo Timonen, his favorite player, will be there but since he is one of the "big dogs" I am not sure that will happen. But I guess we will see. It will be an exciting night and I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share.
Have a great evening.










No comments:
Post a Comment