This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Groundhog Day and happy 6 more weeks of winter!! I must say it hasn't been that bad of a winter so I guess I don't mind and besides, it should would be nice to see some real snow around here. We have yet to have a good snowfall this year. They do say it is possible that we might get some snow on Monday but I won't hold my breathe.

We found out today that Declan has to wear glasses for reading, school work and computer time. The doctor said that his vision for distance is great, he just has a problem with things close up. So he picked out some frames and his glasses will be ready for pick up next Saturday. If I would have known that Wal-Mart doesn't do in-house glasses and that we were going to have to wait, I would have taken him somewhere else...I guess I really didn't think he would need glasses. He looks very handsome in them...wait to you see him in them. I will be sure to take a picture next week when we pick them up.

This Saturday night we are going to the Predators game as a family, thanks to a friend of ours. The boys are very excited and have talked about it all week. Declan picked this Saturday because it is Braeden's 6th Heavenly birthday. He thought it would be a great way to celebrate Braeden and I think it is a great idea. The Predators play the Chicago Blackhawks...this will be a hard game for me....who do I cheer for?!?! Chicago...my childhood hometown team or Nashville...my current hometown team?!? As hard as it might be, I am leaning towards the Predators....sorry Chicago!

Well, I am off to bed. Have a great evening and a fabulous Friday!

RETRO PICTURE OF THE DAY
This picture was taken one year ago this weekend.
Can you believe how much the kids have changed in just one year?!

No comments: