Well, we had another 1/2 inch of snow Sunday night and you will never guess what happened Monday morning....give up.....they closed school! Yes, you read that right, no school again!! This time there was ice on the roads but by 9:00 when I left for work the roads were clear and it was sunny all day. Oh well, I guess it was a nice break for the kids. I had to work today so that I can be off on Tuesday to be at the school for the Valentine's Day Parties....wait, I mean Heart Parties..for the boys. Liam's is at noon and Declan's is at 2pm. The kids spent the day with Aunt Sherri and Uncle Bob and had a great day. When I got there at 4pm to pick them up they were wrestling with Uncle Bob. Teah was excited because she "knocked" Uncle Bob over. I heard about it all night. It was very cute to hear her talk about how she pushed his legs and knocked him right over.
We meet Chris at the mall after he got off work and purchased new shoes for the boys and boots for Chris. Hey Matthew, Chris has new Harley boots....now all he needs is a Harley to go with it, do you have an extra one?!?!?!?! The kids ate dinner at the mall and I fixed dinner for the guys when we got home. The boys and I actually had to make an extra stop at Wal-mart for Valentine's Day cards and teacher gifts. Thank goodness we are finished with parties until the end of the year. The next event at the school is Teacher Appreciation Week but that isn't until April so we will have a month of spending no money on extra things for school.
Declan had a hockey game on Sunday. Again they played a great game but come out just shy of a win. They were ahead a couple times but fell at the end. The are getting some touch penalty calls that really aren't necessary and it gets them discouraged. The boys also said that this week the other team was tripping and doing "hand passes" and not getting called on them so they are frustrated with the refs. I guess we just need to watch the calls closer. This weekend they have another Round Robin event against the Nashville teams. Each team will play four twenty minute games. It should be a lot of fun. Our boys should do really well this weekend.
Well, that is all for tonight. I am going to go to sleep...I baked 80 cookies and made 20 jello cups for parties tomorrow....I am worn out!!!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Amy,It's MOM
thanks for keeping me updated
love you
I'm glad you are enjoying the daily updates. I love you too!!
Post a Comment