This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Yesterday the weather folks were predicting that we would get 2-4 inches of snow by this morning. We woke up very disappointed. There was maybe 1/2 an inch of snow and it was gone by 10am. Declan was very upset because he didn't get to play in the snow due to hockey practice this morning (ice time was 8:55am). I know they have to tell us that there is a possibility of snow, but I wish they didn't have to build up the hopes of kids by giving a measurement.


Our BIG snow!!

Tonight the boys and I had a date night. Chris was given some tickets to the Predators game this evening and so I took the two boys. It was a great night and we had a lot of fun. Two Predators games two weekends in a row.....we are getting pretty spoiled. The Predators won 5 to 2 over the Columbus Blue Jackets which means we get free tacos....the boys are very excited about this. We had great seats...about 17 rows up from the ice. In fact we were close enough I didn't have to use my zoom lens that often!! We got to the game early so the boys could get their face painted and play some of the games that they have available for the kids. We also took advantage of the free pictures that they offer at weekend games. I will scan it in tomorrow and post it for all to see. It turned out very nice...it is of me with the two boys. On our way into the arena it started snowing and it was still snowing after the game. Now if we were in Chicago, Wisconsin or Iowa this would mean there was a lot of snow on the ground....but when you live in Tennessee that is not the case. There was much on the ground but it didn't cause people to suddenly forget how to drive!!!

I have posted all of the pictures from this evening on our picture page. I hope you will check them out. The link is in the menu bar on the left side of the screen under LINKS.

Good night!!

Waiting for the game to start

No comments: