This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Soccer practice was cancelled tonight due to bad weather. It was rainy and very windy. So we had a quiet night at home. I made 54 cupcakes for Liam to take to school...he isn't going to take all of them but I had to make 33 for his class and you can't get that many out of one box so I had to make two boxes. Teah wants to take a couple for her and Aunt Sherri and I guess Declan can take the rest. Believe me, we don't need any extra cupcakes laying around. All that happens is they get eaten and not by the people that should eat them but by those that shouldn't (mainly me!!). I still need to decorate them though, so it will be a long night. I should have done it earlier but I wanted to see the result of American Idol. I really don't have any favorites but it is fun to watch. I guess since we don't have hockey on Tuesday nights anymore, I will be able to actually watch the performances and decide who I like.

Well, I better get downstairs and decorate the cupcakes so I am not up all night. Liam wants them decorated to look like soccer balls so I got some work cut out for me!!

Have a great night and a fantastic Friday!!

No comments: