Tonight was the first night this week that we didn't have anyone over....and it wasn't too bad!! Chris stopped on his way home to pick something up for work and found some new games for the boys so they were excited about them. He got them a new hockey game, a BMX game, a motor cross game and one for himself. Out of all of them, the boys like the hockey game the most. The best thing about it is that he didn't spend over $7.00 for any of the games. Now that is the way to buy video games!!
The kids are pretty bummed about Spring Break coming to an end. They can't believe it is almost over. Three more days and it is back to school. I feel bad that I haven't had the chance to do anything with them because of work. I should have planned to take a day off but just didn't do it. We have been pretty busy at work the last couple weeks because of the purchase of a new label, so I don't think it would have worked out anyway.
Liam has soccer this weekend...he was asked to play with his team from the Fall as well as his current team. We are going to let him decide when he wants to play both games. The nice thing about it is that the games are usually right after each other so there won't be any waiting around for another game to end before he plays the next. He is excited to play with his old friends and the coaches are excited to have him on the team. Saturday night, Chris and I are going to see Third Day and The David Crowder Band. It should be a great show. We are going primarily for David Crowder but I am sure Third Day won't be so bad.
I had thought about taking the kids to an artist meet and greet on Sunday but Chris said he doesn’t think they will get much out of it. It thought they might like to meet some of the people they here on the radio but I am sure he is right. Besides, we have a birthday party to go to Sunday afternoon so our day will be pretty crazy.
The kids are pretty bummed about Spring Break coming to an end. They can't believe it is almost over. Three more days and it is back to school. I feel bad that I haven't had the chance to do anything with them because of work. I should have planned to take a day off but just didn't do it. We have been pretty busy at work the last couple weeks because of the purchase of a new label, so I don't think it would have worked out anyway.
Liam has soccer this weekend...he was asked to play with his team from the Fall as well as his current team. We are going to let him decide when he wants to play both games. The nice thing about it is that the games are usually right after each other so there won't be any waiting around for another game to end before he plays the next. He is excited to play with his old friends and the coaches are excited to have him on the team. Saturday night, Chris and I are going to see Third Day and The David Crowder Band. It should be a great show. We are going primarily for David Crowder but I am sure Third Day won't be so bad.
I had thought about taking the kids to an artist meet and greet on Sunday but Chris said he doesn’t think they will get much out of it. It thought they might like to meet some of the people they here on the radio but I am sure he is right. Besides, we have a birthday party to go to Sunday afternoon so our day will be pretty crazy.
Well, I am going to end here. Have a great evening and a fantastic Friday.









No comments:
Post a Comment