This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Two days down and 5 days to go in our busy week. Declan had practice tonight and it went well. They are preparing for a big game tomorrow night and then the play-offs and championship this weekend. I am praying that they do good. Last year the team that ended up wining the championship was the team that didn't win every many games throughout the regular season. That is where we sit right now...the underdog. But I have faith!!! I know if they put their effort into it they will do great. And hey, if they don't win the championship, who cares, they are still going to get a trophy!!

Declan had to make an unexpected visit to the dentist this afternoon. Last Thursday he was playing in the front yard before Liam's soccer practice and ran into another boy's elbow. He ended up with a very fat lip and a broken tooth. We were praying that nothing major would have to be done and thankfully all that had to be done was to add another filling to the area so nothing could get stuck in the area. And believe it or not, Declan sat through it all without any numbing medicine. He loves going to the dentist which is just a funny thought to me. I asked his dentist today to please hurt him so that he would have a bad experience and not want to go to the dentist, but that didn't happen. I guess it is nice to have kids that want to go to the dentist instead of having to fight with them when it is time to go.

Well, that is all the excitement I am sure you can handle for one day!! I am going to head off to bed and prepare for another busy day. Have a great evening and a wonderful Wednesday.

RETRO PICTURE OF THE DAY.........

This is from September 2004 when we went to Wisconsin
to visit my family over Labor Day weekend.
Look at how young the boys look.
Teah and Emma were just babies!!!

No comments: