Declan's hockey went well tonight. His team is getting better and scored two out of the three games. I still think the teams are uneven and not evenly matched but if no one else cares, I guess I shouldn't either.
Teah is slowly getting better. I still hear some rattle in her chest and she is still coughing when she is playing but I think she is doing better. We go back on Monday for another check up and will know better then.
Well, that is all for today, sorry it isn't very exciting. Have a wonderful day, evening, afternoon (depending on when you read this).
Oh as promised, here are a few pictures from Teah's birthday......
Teah and her cake 
Her first present..."That Thing You Do"...notice the wide open mouth behind the DVD. She was very excited about getting this movie....it is her favorite!!
Dancing in the ballet outfit we got her with a feathery fan the Phil & Steph bought her. 
Teah in the "saucer" chair that Phil & Steph bought her. She loves this chair!!
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
The cake looks great! I wasn't brave enough to try to add decorative touches when we did ours!!
Teah's so pretty.
Thank you! I'm too picky to leave it plain.
Post a Comment