Okay, so I typed the paragraph above in the morning and didn't get to post it because I had so much more to write about.....Anyway I ended up taking Teah to the doctor and she has pneumonia. I was actually pretty shocked. I would have never thought she had that. Ear infection maybe, strep maybe, pneumonia never. She is on medicine for two weeks but if she is still running a fever on Wednesday the doctor wants to see her again. I am so sad for my little Princess. The great thing about it is that it hasn't slowed her down really. She was out playing this afternoon when we got home from the doctor.

Kids & Jessica after brunch.
Saturday afternoon and evening we just hung out at home. With Chris & Teah both not feeling good, there was really no point in doing anything. They both slept most of the day and the boys just played. I should have gotten a lot done but was just not motivated to do anything. I did make deviled eggs and a cake for Easter dinner as well as boil eggs for the kids to decorate. I also went to Wal-mart to exchange some shoes and buy some last minute Easter items including Teah's Easter hat. So, I guess it wasn't a complete wasted day!!
Sunday we all got up early and decorated eggs (okay, Chris didn't decorate eggs but the rest of us did). The kids enjoyed it although they fought about who was going to put their egg in which color first and so on and so forth. After we finished the eggs they jumped in the bath tub while I made breakfast.....waffles on my waffle iron from Sherri and bacon. We had breakfast, got dressed in our Easter best. The boys wore matching polo shirts (which Teah picked out) and shorts. Teah wore a absolutely beautiful dress that a friend let me borrow (Thanks Amy!! I will wash it (by hand as per the label) and get it back to you) for the wedding but Abbie has already bought a dress for Teah so I opted to use it for Easter. Once we were all ready to go, it was off to church. Pastor Dale preached a great sermon as usual and the choir & dance team did a great job on their program. After church we went to Bob & Sherri's for dinner with the family. It was a great day! The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and are so excited that they are back in town. I must admit it is nice that they have people their age to play with. It makes hanging out with family easier because they have something more to do than just watch TV and play with each other.
A funny Liam story...which I am sure he would hate to know that I am posting on the internet...but hey, he is five and it doesn't matter right now.....apparently most of the day Saturday he was having issues with his bottom (I am sure you can figure it out - and he didn't mention anything about it until Sunday morning). Anyway, Sunday morning when he woke up and came down stairs, he climbed in our bed and looked at Chris and I and said "I have a serious problem with my butt!" I wanted to laugh so hard but I didn't think it was appropriate. I asked him what was wrong and that is when he told me that he had gone through several pairs of underwear the day before and was still having the problem. Poor baby, it wasn't something to laugh about but the way he said it was so funny. Anyway, we got that taken care of and all is better.
Today was pretty much a take care of Teah day. I tried to mow the back lawn this morning but she wanted 100% of my attention so that didn't happen. We had lunch with the boys, a small nap after lunch and then off to the doctor after we picked up Liam. Other than that, not much happened.
Okay, so there, an update of the last five days. WOW, that was a lot of work. I guess that is why it is good to post every day or a couple times a day. Be sure to check out all of the pictures from all of our events not only over the last week but over the last several months at Shutterfly.
Love all of you!!









No comments:
Post a Comment