This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! We had a fun evening at home with John, Amanda and their boys. I had called Chris on the way home and told him that I kept thinking that we should have them over and he said, then invite them. To be honest it wasn't me prompting me to have them over, but God. Long story but it is always wise to follow what the Spirit quickens in your heart. Anyway, I made two new recipes that I found on the Kraft Food site and homemade refried beans. Everyone enjoyed dinner!! It is always nice when you try something new and it goes over well. The kids played outside for several hours and then it was inside for more play time. John's boys needed hair cuts so Chris played barber and gave them each a very close cut. And then while he was at it, trimmed up Liam's hair. I know, you are probably wondering when the long-haired boy is getting a trim....well, that is completely up to him. We made an agreement when he started growing out and so far he has stuck to his end of the deal. I am sure come this summer he will want it a little shorter because of the heat. Time will only tell.

Tomorrow Liam's soccer game is at 9am and then it is back to the house for a few hours and then back to Franklin for the Annual Phoenix Family Cinco de Mayo Celebration. However, this year there will be no Mexican food....not sure how you can have a Cinco de Mayo celebration without Mexican but that is what the host of the party said, so that is what we are doing. Regardless of what type of food we have, it is always nice to get together with the other families and let the kids play. We haven't seen the Gallutias in a while so the boys are very excited about getting to play with Zander and I can't wait to hold Braeden. I can't believe that he is over 4 months old and I have yet to see him except for a couple of pictures. It's okay, I will hold him all afternoon to make up for missed time!!!! Watch out Brandie!!!!

Well, I am going to go finish cleaning the kitchen, put some clothes in the washing machine and a load in the dryer and try to finish up some invitations I am working on. If I can't any of that done, it will be amazing seeing that it is already midnight and as everyone knows, I like my sleep and I am not a night owl.

Have a great weekend and look for lots of pictures from tomorrow!!

No comments: