This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thank you for your prayers for our family. Teah seems to be a lot better. Her breathing is good and she doesn't seem to get as winded when she is playing. She has been complaining that her ear hurts but the doctor said it will hurt for some time. She took a bath tonight and was not to crazy about the ear plugs she has to wear. It is funny, at the doctors office she thought they were the greatest things but wanted nothing to do with them tonight. I cleaned her ear out a little bit and that helped with the "pain" she was having when they were in. We go back in a couple weeks to see how the ear is healing. I too am starting to feel better. I need to get more rest but that just doesn't seem possible.

Tonight was hockey night for Declan. He played three great games. His team scored during each game and won their last game - 4 to 2. He was so excited. That is their first win and actually tonight was the best they have played so far. They have a new player on their team and I think that helped. Apparently from what one of the other parents said, he is very, very good. Declan seconded that when he came off the ice. They also had their goalie for the last game, which I think helped them win. When there isn't a goalie the other team has to score in a smaller net that has a wooded guard on it but I still think it is easier to score on that then a real goalie.


Tomorrow is soccer practice for Liam. We just have two weeks left of soccer. It is hard to believe that the season is almost over. It just doesn't seem long enough. I am sure for the coaches and players it is long enough but for me (who enjoys watching my boy play) it just isn't long enough. Once Declan is done with hockey, we are going to take a break from sports for the summer. With Bobby & Abbie's wedding at the end of June, I just don't think it is necessary to start something and have to worry about missing practice or a game because we will be out of town. Besides, it is the summer and everyone needs a break.

Well, that is all for tonight. I am going to try and get to bed and see if I can get my headache to go away.

Have a great evening (or morning or afternoon - depending on when you read this!!!).

No comments: