This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Monday!! It is only Monday and I am tired!! Is that a bad thing?!?

Yesterday we had church and then came home and I baked chocolate chip cookies....YUM. The kids, my MIL and I went around looking at rental houses in the afternoon/evening. We saw lots of okay places and not too many "that's it" places. We did do a walk through of one house here in our subdivision and it is a beautiful house. The only problem is, they want a lot of money for it. We will see what happens.

Tonight Mary & I went through another house here in our subdivision. It was cute but needs some cleaning - okay lots of cleaning. I will be talking to the agent tomorrow to see what can be work out. I might have found a new profession.....real estate agent....or relocation agent. It has actually been fun researching different homes and talking to the agents/owners and negotiating with them. I don't know that I would want to do it all the time but every now and then might not be too bad. Here are three of the houses that we have looked at that we like....if we can get them to agree with our price range. Let me know what you think.....




And for your viewing pleasure....here is a picture of Teah in my (and her) new favorite shoes. She absolutely loves these shoes and wants me to wear them all the time. If I am not wearing them, she wants to wear them. Too cute!!


Having a tea party



Have a great evening!!

No comments: