This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The big new for the day is........


Declan has one less tooth in his mouth!!!!!


After dinner Declan was wiggling his two front teeth that have been loose the entire summer. Chris finally said, "you are not going to school Monday with those teeth in your mouth". So for the next 20 minutes or so, we worked on getting them out. We were only able to get one of them to agree that it was time to come out. Actually, it was more that Declan is not to crazy about the pain involved in getting them out. He was excited once it was out but wanted to "work" on the other one himself. Look at that GIANT hole!! I can't believe such a tiny little tooth can leave such a huge hole. Hopefully the other one will come out before Monday. It is very ready and we can tell the other teeth are ready to come in. I guess it is just a matter of time.

Okay, on to the other news of the week. Our friends finally arrived very late Monday night - actually more like very early Tuesday morning. Declan tried very hard to stay awake until they got here and missed it by 30 minutes. After he heard everyone's voice, he was up and ready to rock & roll!! The four older kids (the two Declans, George & Abby) ended up staying awake all night. They were very quiet about it which was nice. They spent the day at the house while I went to work and then we all went out for dinner. It was so nice to see them again. After dinner, I went walking with Sherri and our friend Debbie. Debbie and I have decided that we are going to walk every day. It is very important to our new get fit plan. We are going to walk two miles each morning, limited our calorie intake to 1800 calories and drink lots of water. So far I am doing okay on two out of three. Actually tonight I didn't too bad at dinner on what I ate but I can tell it is going to rough. I guess it isn't supposed to be easy but in looking at the reward, it is great!!!

George, Liam, Declan, Declan, Teah & Abby being silly


Yesterday (Wednesday), I had to work and so Kelley and her family hung out with the kids again. They really enjoyed just having the opportunity to play and be together. In the afternoon they went to the Rec Center to go swimming. Apparently they had an amazing time until it started to thunder. They make everyone leave the pool when they hear thunder so the kids were a bit bummed. They came back to the house to hang out and then went to visit some other friends while we went to Life Group.

We had a wonderful meeting....and Chris and I were prayed in as Assistant Life Group Leaders. We are very excited about this new season in our lives and look forward to what God has for us and those around us. The goal is to be ready to have our own Life Group by the first part of the year.

Today Declan went to play at his buddy's Chase house while Liam & Teah went to Aunt Teena's for the day. Everyone had a great time. After I got off work we went to the Teacher Meet & Greet at the school. We didn't stay too long - just long enough to say hi to some familiar faces, meet Declan's teacher and pick up some information regarding next week (the first day of school). Tonight we have been hanging out at home - well at least the kids and I - Chris is at Bob's working on his motorcycle. It has been in pieces for the last couple of weeks so he is anxious to get it back together so he can ride it.

Tomorrow we are off to the fair. The Williamson County Fair is in town and the kids have been asking to go. We are going to meet up with some friends of ours for the night and enjoy it together. Afterwards, Declan is going to spend the night at their house and hang with them on Saturday for a while. Their little boy and Declan have been going crazy counting down the days until Friday. YEAH, it is finally here!!

Well, that is all for tonight. Have a fantastic Friday!!

No comments: