Greetings everyone and Happy Friday!!!
My mom and I have spent the last two evenings at the Joyce Meyers conference that is going on here in Nashville. At this conference, we have had the pleasure to be lead in worship by a team from Hillsong Church in Australia. It has been absolutely amazing. Along with the amazing worship that we have been able to take part in....the senior pastor from Hillsong Church, Brian Houston preached last night. I love listening to him when he is on TV and he is even better in person. I ordered the CD from last night as well as the one for tomorrow morning so if you are interested in listening to them, just let me know.
Tomorrow morning we are having a birthday party for Declan at the Brentwood Skate Center. He is so excited and I must admit, so am I. A couple of my friends are coming as well and we are going to skate all over the place. It will be just like back in the day when we were pre-teens and went to skate parties. I am making him a skateboard cake for the party. I made one the other night and it turned out okay. I wasn't crazy about it but Declan said it looked great. We will see how it turns out tomorrow.
After the party we are going to go shopping for school supplies. This weekend is a Tax Free Holiday this weekend here in Tennessee. What that means is that we are not required to pay sales tax on school supplies, clothing or computers (under $1500). It may not sound that exciting but when you have to buy stuff for two kids to go to school, any type of savings is exciting!!
Well, I am going to head off to bed so I can get up early and finish Declan's cake and get everyone ready to head out.
Have a fantastic weekend!!
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm anxious to see his 2nd skateboard cake!
Post a Comment