As I mentioned previously, Liam & Teah are practicing once a week for a Christmas program at church. They are dancing to a song about candy canes and the significance of the candy cane. Liam is a great dancer and has caught on pretty quick. Teah, who loves the idea of spinning and dancing, is doing great but gets a bit distracted. I am not sure how she will do when she is up on stage in front of everyone. We will have to work on paying attention to what her "teachers" tell her to do. The program is scheduled for Sunday, December 3, so if you live in the Nashville area and don't have a home church and would like to see two of my precious babies perform, please let me know. There will be performing in both service (8:45am & 11:00am) and we would love to see you there.
On October 19, I received a HUGE surprise at work. 48 sweetheart roses in various colors from my husband. What a guy!!! They were so pretty and I was so excited when they delivered the box to me. I must admit, I wasn't sure who they were from at first but was very happy to see that they were from Chris. Here is a picture of them......aren't they pretty?!?!?

We didn't go trick-or-treating for Halloween but I did let the kids dress up for a fall party we went to. The party wasn't as great as I thought it would be but the kids did have some fun on the inflatables that they had. Teah dressed up as a little kitty and loved the comments of what a pretty kitty she made...in fact she loved the comments so much she drawn whiskers on her face a couple times to see if she'll get more comments. Liam dressed up as Superman and was the cutest superman I have seen. Declan settled for being the Human Torch. He couldn't really find anything he wanted to be....he wanted to be Michael Vick (quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons) but he thought he would get a $75 Vick jersey and that wasn't happening. Here are a couple shots of the kids in their costumes.

The last couple weeks have been pretty normal. School, work, church, life group, dance rehearsal, etc. The boys are doing great in school and Little Miss loves going to grandma & grandpas. She has even got to spend a couple days with Aunt Sherri here and there and that makes her very excited! It is so nice having so much family around and watching the kids interact with them. I didn't get to see my extended family that much growing up so it is nice that my children have that opportunity. I just wish they got to spend more time with my brothers and their families. Maybe one day.
The big news for this past week was that I won tickets for our family to go to the Predators game this past Saturday. WayFM our local Christian radio station was having a drawing so the kids and I headed out early last Wednesday morning to sign up. You had to answer a hockey question - which was super easy - especially when you have a sports fanatic and hockey star for a child. We were able to enter all of us into the drawing for the tickets which also include a ride for one person on the Zamboni. Well Friday afternoon I received the call saying that my name was drawn. The prize package originally included four tickets and the Zamboni ride but when I called to get the information about the tickets they contact at WayFM said they ended up with 5 tickets and could we use all 5. Of course we could and I told him that us winning had to totally be a God-thing. So anyway, we went to the game last night - which the Predators won 4 to 2 over the Columbus Blue Jackets and Declan got to ride on the Zamboni - which was a huge thrill for him but not as huge as being a handed an Official Game Puck. His face was priceless when one of the ice officials reached into his pocket and pulled out the puck and handed it to him. He told Delcan that it had been used on the ice during one of the games a couple weeks ago. He also said that they are pretty hard to come by so take very good care of it. Declan was so excited. We went back up to our seats and he held onto the puck like it was gold!! After the game we went downstairs to wait for some autographs. That wasn't as exciting for the kids as I thought it would be but oh well. Oh and Teah got to hang out with some of the cheerleaders - yes, there are cheerleaders at hockey games - don't as why but there are. She watched them so intently. It was so funny. And then she started clapping and cheering like they were. I took her picture with a few of them and that made her day. She was also able to get their autographs after the game and she loved that as well. One of the girls, Amanda, really spent a lot of time with her and Teah said that she was her favorite. I will post the pictures from the game, Declan's Zamboni ride and Teah with the cheerleaders once I get them off of Chris' laptop.
Other big family news is that we have a new baby in the O'Neal clan. Ella Marie was born a few weeks early on October 25, 2006. She is the precious little baby of Michael O'Neal and his soon to be wife Amy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I will post pictures as soon as the proud grandmother sends me some (Anita, that is you - I'm still waiting!!!!).
And CONGRATULATIONS to Barry & Shannon who informed us a couple weeks ago that they will be having their first baby in June. We are all so excited for them and can't wait to welcome their little one (okay, it is an O'Neal, he/she probably won't be so little - but don't tell Shannon that right now!!!) into the family.
And finally, I neglected to wish two very important people happy birthday this week. I did wish them a happy birthday personally but it just isn't the same if they don't make the blog. So..........
A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a fantastic brother, brother-in-law, uncle and friend.
We love you Bob!!!!!
And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful father, father-in-law and grandfather.

We love you!!
Okay, that is all for tonight. It is now after 10pm and way, way, way past my bedtime. Have a fantastic evening and I will share more with all of you soon. I love you all and thanks for bearing with me!!









1 comment:
The pictures are so awesome. I LOVE Liam's face.
Post a Comment