This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy). We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.
Friday, December 08, 2006
Here are some quick pictures from the Christmas program at church this past Sunday for your viewing pleasure. I am working on getting the video uploaded so you can watch our cuties in action. I will give an update this weekend.
I have the wonderful honor of being the wife to an amazing husband and am the proud mother of three beautiful earth angels and one beautiful angel in heaven. I work for a local record company as a Digital Operations Coordinator and love it. I love sports (mostly hockey & football) and love doing things with my family.
1 comment:
How cute!!
I tried to post Bekah's spelling test yesterday, but Blogger was acting up.
So, I'm sure you'll see it soon! =)
Jayna
Post a Comment