This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I have added something new. On the side bar (under the links and old posts) is a slide show of various pictures of the family. I thought this was fun way to share more pictures. I think I am going to create three different ones - one for each kid - that way, I can update the pictures every so often and everyone can watch them grow.
Let me know if there is something you would like to see and I will try to add it. I am still working on videos. I know I can do it through youtube but I just don't want to join them to post videos. I will keep looking.
Have a great day!!

No comments: