This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hang on to your seats, this is going to be a quick run through of our lives over the last few days - week. I have included pictures to help you see what we have been up to.

February 9 - Chris and I enjoyed an evening out with Bob & Sherri (sorry no pictures). We went for dinner at the Thompson's Station Grill - which by the way is very yummy. It is great to have a place like that right here close to home. After dinner we picked up a couple movies and then went back to Bob & Sherri's to watch one of them....Fly Boys. It was pretty good...although I would have like the love interest to end a little happier but oh well.

February 10 - I attended a Women's Conference at church which was fantastic. While I was at the conference, Declan had inline hockey evaluations. Sorry, no pictures on this one either.....Chris forgot to take the camera. I was a bit bummed because I missed out on seeing it but I was told he did great and was asked by the coach to be a team leader. That really made his day. He said he skated better than the other kids (which Chris had to agree with) and that he was the fastest. I am so glad that he is back to playing hockey. He has missed it and I have missed watching him play....he is so energetic on his skates.

The next few days were pretty relaxed days....Sunday was church and then we had Matthew, Heather and their boys over for dinner. It was nice to hang with them for the evening. Matthew had to head out to a gig but Heather and the boys stuck around for a while to watch the Grammy's. Not very entertaining but when it is all about the Dixie Chics, what do you expect - sorry if you are a fan of theirs but after watching their little acceptance speeches, I wasn't impressed.

February 14 - VALENTINE'S DAY!!! I woke up to an amazing Valentine's Day present - a digital photo frame that plays music while the pictures that are loaded scroll through as a slide show. IT IS WONDERFUL!!! I was so excited. Chris, you did good!!! Liam woke up in the Valentine's Day spirit with a lovely case of Pink Eye! I told him he couldn't go to school and he was actually upset about that. I would be to if I knew I was going to miss out on a party. I told him I would get all of his party goodies and he could have them at home. I dropped Declan off at school, came back to the house to get some things ready for Declan's party and then off to the doctor to get drops for Liam's eye. After the doctor I dropped Liam & Teah off with their uncle Phil so that I could go to the school and get the party ready for Declan's class. The party was lots of fun and the kids had a great time. Here is a picture (keep in mind that this is posed - Teah wanted to take a picture of Liam kissing mommy) and a slide show from Declan's party.





February 15 - NO SCHOOL - we got and inch (maybe) of snow and of course school was cancelled. The kids were excited. It was cold so the snow stuck around for a little while and the kids played at their grandparents house while Chris and I went to work. Sorry, no pictures of this day - forgot to send the camera. Just scroll down a little bit and look at the pics from their last snow day!!!!

February 17 - It was a crazy Saturday. We had breakfast at Chris' parents house with his sister Anita and brother-in-law Kenny who had come in for a visit. After breakfast we went up to Nashville to Asphalt Beach to get new wheels for Declan's skates as well as hockey pants and a couple other items. After that, we rushed back to the house so that I could make guacamole and a dessert for dinner at Bob's house. I got that done, dropped Chris and the boys off at Bob's and then took Teah to yet another girls only birthday party. For a little girl that doesn't go to school, she sure has a lot of parties to go to!!! The party was for her Berry Best Friend (at least that is what the necklace says) Kyla!! It was a fun little party and Teah was very upset when I told her it was time to leave. She wasn't finished being a princess. Below are a few quick pics from the party. After Kyla's party, Teah & I headed back to Bob's for dinner. The entire family was there including Anita & Kenny and their newly married daughter Elizabeth and her husband Vince. Vince is in the military and is stationed in Biloxi so they took the weekend off to meet their parents here. It was nice to see them and see how happy they are together. Oh, did I mention that it snowed the entire day and NOTHING stuck. How is that possible?!?! I was so bummed. It was nice to see it snow, I just wish we would have ended up with inches after inches of snow.



February 18 - Church was great. Pastor Dale was amazing as usual. If you are interested in hearing PD's messages, they are available as PodCasts from iTunes...CLICK HERE to be taken to the New Song Podcast page. It is free to subscribe to the downloads and well worth every moment listening. Enjoy!!! After church it was family grocery shopping time at Wal-Mart - something Chris just loves to do!!! After shopping it was home to prepare for dinner with the Leonbergers. They came over and we had a very enjoyable evening hanging out with them. We even got Chris to play a few hands of cards. WOW!!!!

February 19 - No School - President's Day - Brooklyn came over to hang out with us today and the kids loved it. We had to drop my truck off at the shop to get some work done - don't ask, I'm not so happy about this. Jen offered to pick us up so that we could spend the day together. We had planned to go to the park so the kids could play and we could walk but it was too windy to be out so we went to the mall. The two little ones played in the play area and the three older ones were allowed to walk around the mall where I could see them. They were given a few dollars to spend and ended up buying sports cards. Go figure - who would have guessed that!!! After the mall we went to McDonald's which was VERY VERY crowded. We had lunch and then headed back home for playtime at home. Here is yet another slide show - sorry, it is the easiest way to share lots of pictures at one time. Enjoy!!



February 20 - Mom's birthday!! Happy Birthday again Mom. I hope you had a great day. Pretty uneventful day - okay, just kidding. Declan had his first inline hockey practice. He had a great time and looked great out on there. The coaches are very impressed with him and asked us if we thought he was bored. He did look a little bored but he was never one that was crazy about practice. They had a little scrimmage at the end of practice and that got him a little more excited - except his stomach started bothering him. I hate that he is having such issues with his stomach. The doctor did give us some medicine and hopefully it will start working for him. Here are a few pictures from last night. I have a video of their scrimmage and will hopefully be able to get that uploaded soon.



Well, I think that brings us to today and I will have to update on today later. Have a great Wednesday and I hope you enjoyed our last couple weeks in review.

No comments: