This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hey look, something new to look at!!!!


Sorry to all of the regular visitors to my blog. I have been a very bad blogger the last few weeks. I have lots to update everyone on but there never seems to be enough time these days. Here is a slide show of Liam's birthday party at the skate center.





I have several other events to post pictures of and will hopefully get to them sooner than later.

And a picture to end this post with....

Brandie & I at the Predators game last Saturday night. We had a great time even though the Preds ended up losing. Spending time with a great friend is always worth it!! Love you Brandie!!!

2 comments:

Jayna said...

Too cute! Love the pic of you and Brandie

Jayna said...

Do you have a pic of Bekah and me on skates? If it turned out, could you email it to me? It was her first time skating and I want to do a scrapbook page for it.

Thanks!