This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

We have had a very relaxed weekend thus far. It has been nice. It rained Friday night so there was no soccer practice. So instead of rushing home to get the kids and heading back to Franklin for practice, the kids and I came home and did nothing!!! Okay, that's a lie. I made dinner and the kids played but it was close to nothing! After dinner Teah & I headed to the mall to spend the Build-A-Bear gift certificate she received from her birthday. I also had to buy a gift for a baby shower. It was pouring down rain and I should have waited to go but I had promised her that we would go and I knew if I didn't go that I wouldn't make it out to buy the gift I needed. So off we went to the mall. She was so excited. She picked a pink (who would have thought it?!?!?) teddy bear and a cute black & white outfit with heels. Here are some pictures of her visit......




Getting ready to pick out her new friend

Add the stuffing

Next comes the heart - she is rubbing it on her head to make it extra smart!!

Teah & Princess together at last!!!

After our visit to Build-A-Bear we headed to Target to find a baby gift. I was looking for something that said "Princess" since that is what Teah believes the baby's name is going to be. All I could find was a package of onesies that had one that said "Little Princess". Since it was already late, that is what we went with. Teah asked if she could buy a Barbie with some of her birthday money so we headed to the toy section. She looked up and down every girl aisle and asked for everything she saw and finally settled on a Cabbage Patch Kid. The best part about it was that it was only $10.00!!! Can you believe it?!?! It has hair that changes color when it is hot or cold - much like a hypercolor shirt!! Brandie, you would love it!!! :) Here is a picture of Teah & her two new friends - Marcia (the CPK) & Princess (the bear).

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!





Today we did nothing but clean. I know, you are so jealous of us. I had finally had enough of all of the toys in our bonus room so I sat up there with the kids (mostly just me) and went through their toys. They don't play with most of them so it is silly to keep them in the house. Besides, they hate cleaning up after their friends when they come over, so if we have less toys, there will be less to clean up. We also got rid of the couch that was in the bonus room. It had one too many spills on it and I couldn't take it any more. So we are down to a love seat and chair up there. Which actually isn't too bad - until we have company!!! Bring your own seat if you come to visit. Just kidding, we will get something up there. Something that is kid resistant. HA HA HA

This evening I went to a family baby shower for Shannon - Chris' nephew's wife. It was a great shower and we all had a wonderful time. Chris and the kids stayed at the house and hung out with Chris' brother Phil. Apparently they made the kids run laps around the house. Not sure why or how many but I do know when he told them it was time for bed they were asleep before I made it up there to give them kisses!!!
Well, I am going to head to bed myself. Have a great rest of the weekend.

No comments: