This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Chris & I were given a beautiful surprise this morning from Declan. An amazing letter he wrote from Braeden. I wanted to share it with all of you.....grab your tissue!!!!


*****************************


From: The Gates of Heaven

To: Mom & Dad


Hi Mom & Dad! I know you haven't seen me in 7 years and 7 months but whenever you want to talk I will talk to you. Now this has been so long, Jesus has let me stay at the gates of heaven and I am home with grandpa. I love you and grandpa does too.


Love Braeden


*****************************


At the top of the letter was an angel Declan had drawn.


I love that my children are so sensitive and love to include Braeden in everything.


Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jayna said...

Oh Amy!