This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ok, ok, I know, I have been a bad bad blogger. An entire month has passed since I was on last. How is that possible?!?! I am so sorry. Things have been very busy. Along with the every day things in our life, I now have a connection to my work computer from my home computer so I have been working 24 hours in the office and 10-12 hours at home so that I can get full time status at work.

Anyway, I will get up to date with pictures and info this weekend. I have lots of pictures to share with all of you including Liam's first hockey game, Liam's TWO teeth that have come out, Declan's music video debut and of course lots of fun Teah stories. I am in the process of making several slide shows of the events that have happened all summer and will post them when available.

I do want to share one picture with you now. This is a picture that I took on my phone one afternoon. Teah was looking out the window and her face looked even more precious than it usually does. Enjoy!!!

No comments: