This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I know I have been MIA again. Sorry!! No real excuse. I am heading to bed after a long day but thought I would put up some pictures to show we have been busy.

Here is Teah's new bed - found at Goodwill for $39! You can purchase this online at the Little Tykes site for $330 plus $100 shipping!!! She loves it and that is all that matters. It is called the Little Tykes Country Cottage. I got the pink bedding at Goodwill as well!!! You got to love Goodwill!!!



Thanks to one of Chris' customers, I was able to take the kids to see the Nashville Predators play tonight. They beat the Calgary Flames 3 to 0. It was a great game and we had amazing seats - five rows up from the ice. The kids loved it!!!




And finally - but probably most important - Teah was able to get into a new Pre-K program that is starting in our school district. It is not at the same school as the boys but it is close to my office so it will work out great. Chris will drive her to school in the morning and I will pick her up in the afternoon. Anyway, last night they had an open house so we could see the classroom and meet the teacher and assistant (actually there are two) - here is a picture of Teah and her teachers. She starts next Wednesday and can hardly wait.
Well, it is off to bed for me. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

PS....I got a promotion at work!!! I am so excited. I will give more details when everything is finalized!! Just couldn't keep it a secret any longer!!!!

and one last thing.....

Below is a picture that was drawn by the son of a friend of my older brother. It is a tribute to my little brother Tim. Just thought I would share it with all of you.

3 comments:

Jayna said...

Awesome for Teah starting pre-school. She must be so excited!

Congrats on the new position at work!

And that's a beautiful tribute to your brother!!

Amy said...

I can't believe how old Teah looks! What school will she be going to?

Amy said...

Hey girls, thanks for the comments!

Teah is very excited about starting school. Karen is starting a new program that will be at Centennial High School (I know strange location). The already have a child care program so they were able to use the same area.

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.