Kids Say The Darndest Things....

The other night we were getting ready for dinner. I am doing the South Beach Diet so I am making a couple extra veggies for me to eat just so I can get my fill of veggies and eliminate carbs (so hard!!!).
Anyway, I had put everything on the table and we were getting ready to sit down. Just then Liam looks at the table and says....
"I AM NOT EATING THAT WHITE BROCCOLI"

My mother-in-law and I laughed so hard. He was so serious and so certain that the cauliflower that was on the table for me to eat was white broccoli. I explained to him that although it looked like broccoli it was a different veggie called cauliflower. He was okay with that but was still not going to eat it.
Later on he says "why do you even want to eat that collard green?". We laughed again. I reminded him that the name was cauliflower. He replied with a long..."Ohhhhhhhhh"
Just thought I would share. Sorry that I haven't posted much lately. We have lots going on and lots to share just no time to get it all in.
Have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend. We have hockey games tomorrow (Saturday) and I will be sure to poste pictures on Sunday.









No comments:
Post a Comment