This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY


GRANDMA!!!!

Today my grandmother, Lois Johnson Pick, is celebrating her 90th birthday. What an accomplishment! What a legacy. I love sitting and listening to her stories about her life, her families lives and the many lives that have come in and out of her life. She has seen it all and has lived a life that many only dream of living. My grandmother is one woman I strive to be like. She was a dedicated wife to my grandfather, a source of encouragment and strength for her children and a woman that gives unconditionally to those around her. Everything she does is an act of service and she loves doing it and it shows. Through the years my grandmother has taught me many things and I cherish every thing I have learned from her.


Grandma, I pray today is a day of many blessings. I love you!!!




No comments: