This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So I have been extremely lame at posting what is going on in our world. I have lots of pictures to share of all of the exciting events that have been going on since my last post and hopefully will be able to take the time to get them all up.

I did want to pop in today to say a big WELCOME TO OUR WORLD to the newest member of the O'Neal family.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
EVELYN REI O'NEAL was born Wednesday, October 15 at 2:22 am.
She weighs 7 lbs 3 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.
She has a beautiful full head of dark hair.
Congratulations to Bobby & Abbie on their precious little girl.

Teah & Evie (which is what she will be called)





2 comments:

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

you got me there for a moment - I thought you had had a kid!!! lol. :) Hope things in the PMG/PLG world are going well :)

Jayna said...

Amy,

Saw the prayer request about the jaundice. Keep us updated on her progress! Praying...

Jayna