This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

End of the week already.....

where does time go?!?

The boys have had a great week at school and are excited for the weekend. We are hoping to get a Christmas tree bought this weekend so the kids can decorate it.


The news said we had a chance of snow today and Liam was certain that if he wore his PJs inside-out and backwards, it would snow but it was all in vein and we only ended up with a cold, rainy day. Declan said that he would try it once and if it didn't snow he was never going to do it again! He didn't do it this time around so maybe when he finally agrees to go along with Liam it will snow. As Liam says "you got to believe"!!


Liam and I had a talk about Santa. They must be talking about Santa in class because he came home the other day convinced that Santa is who brings him his Christmas presents. We joked around about it and I said that I had a plan....Chris and I would buy Declan & Teah presents and Santa could bring Liam's presents and we would see what happens. He was not going for that and finally agreed with me. He tried to convince his Aunt Sherri that Santa was in the Bible. After not being able to tell Sherri where in the Bible he occurred, he gave up.

Another fun Liam story.....last Friday Sherri had made cookies. For their (Teah & Liam) snack Sherri said that they could either have their fruit roll-up or a cookie but not both. After thinking about it for a few minutes, they decided on their fruit roll-up. Some time had passed and Liam asked if he could have a cookie to which Sherri replied, you had a choice, and you chose your fruit roll-up to which Liam replied "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME???"

Declan is excited because he was picked as STAR STUDENT for his class next week. What this means is that he gets to share things about himself and family all week. He gets to take pictures of himself from different stages of his life and Chris & I are going to have lunch with him one day. He also wants us to bring the dogs by the school so he can show off his pets. He is excited that everyone gets to meet his daddy (everyone already knows mommy.....I'm at the school all the time!) and his dogs. We are going to send in a special treat one or two days next week as well. It should be a great week.

As for the Princess, she has had a typical Teah week. She has been busy "helping" Aunt Sherri bake during the day. They have made pumpkin cake and lots of cookies. I am not sure how much of a help she is for Sherri but I do know Teah loves it. She really enjoys her time with Aunt Sherri! Although one sad note in her week....she mention that they were not having Mac & Cheese anymore for lunch. This is something she was not very excited about!!! She loves her Mac & Cheese. I am sure she will find a new favorite lunch and all will be better soon.

Well there is a quick update. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: