This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I think I am finally getting closer to the end of the recovery road. My throat isn't hurting as much as it was which is a good thing. Now the only thing that is giving me grief is the soft palate tissue that they "scared". I am sure that it will be just a few more days of pain but let me tell you, it hurts. I was able to actually eat something today. Fluffy scrambled eggs!!! My husband is amazing....have I said that at all!!! I chewed them up pretty good and they went down pretty easily. I am also drinking lots of luke warm tea with honey. It seems to be the best beverage. I am feeling well enough that I am going to venture out to work tomorrow. The kids are very excited about this as they get to go to Aunt Sherri's. In fact they are so excited that they willingly went to bed. They sure do love their Aunt Sherri. Teah has been asking to go see Aunt Sherri for a few days and has been disappointed every time I tell her no.

Not much else is going on in our world. Waiting for me to heal and be up and going again has been the highlight of our world.

Thanks again to everyone for your prayers for me and the family during my surgery and these days following. I am so thankful that the surgery was quick and the recovery has been pretty uneventful.

I am going to get off to bed so I have the energy to work tomorrow.

Love you!!!

Amy

No comments: