Please be in prayer for my family in Wisconsin. Yesterday morning I received a call from my brother that my Aunt Jenny had passed away. It was very sudden and completely unexpected and has caught my entire family at a loss.
Chris, the kids and I will be heading up to West Bend, WI tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to be with my family and to attend the funeral. Please pray for safety as we travel and that God would give Chris and I the right words to speak to my grandparents and other relatives. My grandparents and aunt attend an Episcopal Church and have for as long as I can remember. I am not sure where they are at as far as a personal relationship with God but I want to make sure that they know God is completely in control.
I will try to keep everyone posted on our plans. Thank you for your prayers.
Amy
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment