Remember that 1/2 inch of snow I mentioned we were getting Tuesday night?!? Well Wednesday ended up being a snow day for the kids. Yes, you read that right!! 1/2 an inch (if that) and school was cancelled. The snow was gone by noon if not earlier and the day was beautiful.
Declan was up at 6:30 and when he finally believed his uncle Steve that school was cancelled he got an extra layer of clothes on and head outside. When Liam got up, he got bundled up as well and headed out to play with Declan in the snow. They had a great time even though there wasn't much snow on the ground.
Although the kids were off, I still had to go to work so I gathered them up and they headed over to Aunt Sherri's for the day. Little Miss Teah missed out on the fun at our house but did get in on the snow action for a few minutes at Aunt Sherri's house. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her brief 10 minutes outside in the snow.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
THERE'S ALWAYS ENOUGH SNOW FOR
SNOW ANGELS!!!
A SNOW DAY MAKES EVERYONE HAPPY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment