The boys had class parties at school today and Teah and I attended both. Liam's party was at 12:15 and Declan's was at 2:00. Liam's party started off with a modified version of spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle landed on got to pick a treat out of the bag and then give the bottle a spin. The kids had a lot of fun with it. They also made a little foamie Valentine, decorated goody bags and decorated cookies for a snack. After Liam's party we headed down the hall to Declan's classroom to get things ready for his party. In Declan's class we started off with the snack so that they could look through their Valentine's. Declan was very excited when he opened the one from Abby....it was a hockey Valentine with a puck tattoo. She could not have picked a better Valentine for him.....and she knew it. He ran to the bathroom and immediately put the tattoo on. Then they did their craft which was a mosaic heart project. The parents thought it was great but the kids wanted to keep looking at their Valentine's and talk about them.
After school we headed up for hockey practice in which Declan scored three goals during their end of practice scrimmage. And of course it was the one day I didn't take any pictures. Doesn't it always happen that way?!?! Oh well, he promised that he will repeat it on Sunday during the Jamboree with the Nashville teams.
I have posted all of the pictures from the parties today. http://tnoneals.shutterfly.com/action/
I hope all of you had a very Happy Valentine's Day.
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!
After school we headed up for hockey practice in which Declan scored three goals during their end of practice scrimmage. And of course it was the one day I didn't take any pictures. Doesn't it always happen that way?!?! Oh well, he promised that he will repeat it on Sunday during the Jamboree with the Nashville teams.
I have posted all of the pictures from the parties today. http://tnoneals.shutterfly.com/action/
I hope all of you had a very Happy Valentine's Day.
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment