This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thought I would give the blog a new look. When you update the template, I didn't realize it takes all the changes and modifications I had made away, so please bear with me as I get everything put back.

Also, I am not sure how many of you know about this but if you would like to add a comment to any of the posts I add, under each post is an "information line" that says "posted by and the time post" and next to that is a little heading that reads "0 comments". If you click on the comments, you should be able to add a comment. Let me know if it works or doesn't work.

Well, I am off to bed.

Good night!!

No comments: