This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

It has been a quiet last couple of days which is a change from our usual busy schedule. The down time is great and has been a joy to spend quality time with the kids and friends.

Monday night we had dinner with Stevens family and watch The Bachelor. We (except for Chris) were all excited Travis picked Sarah. With them both being from Nashville, it just had to happen. Anyway, I'm not going to bore you with all the details. The kids had a great time playing with David & Caleb. Liam & Caleb are trying to figure out why they aren't invited to each other's birthday party. In case I haven't mentioned it, since Caleb & Liam are only four days apart in age, Heather & I decided to share the expense and have a joint party for them at Pump It Up (http://www.pumpitupparty.com/brentwoodtn.html). They each get to invite 12 guest and get an hour and a half in the "party arena" and then 1/2 an hour in the party room. So there is no need for them to invite each other as they both are the guest of honor. It is pretty funny that they keep asking if the other can come to their party. Both boys are very excited about their party and can hardly wait for Monday to come around. Heather & I are going to go out shopping Friday night for party favors. We both have decided that we are not going to spend a lot on favors because they usually end up in the trash anyway so what is the point.

Tonight Declan had a hockey game. I know I might sound like a broken record, but here I go....the boys played a great game but ended up losing in the end by one point. Such a heartbreaker. They try so hard during their games and it is so sad that they just can't seem to come out as the winner. We have this weekend off and then have a busy next week since it is the last week. Declan has practice on Tuesday, a game on Wednesday, a year end party on Friday, two game on Saturday and two game on Sunday (one before church at 8:00 and one in the afternoon). Not to mention that Liam has his first soccer game in-between Declan's two games on Saturday and we would like to have family over at some point to celebrate Liam & Steve's birthdays. Hopefully we will be able to pull it off on Saturday night but we will have to see what happens. It will be a crazy weekend!! I am sad to see the hockey season come to an end but it will be nice to have a few extra days at home. Declan would like to play inline hockey but I need to see what the schedule is like and make sure that it doesn't conflict with things we already have going on.

My camera lenses shipped yesterday from Miami and should be here in the next day or two. I am so excited and can hardly wait for them to arrive. It will be nice to have them for Liam's birthday party, Declan's playoff weekend and Liam's first game. Not to mention all the fun events still to come!!!


Well, I am off to bed. Have a great evening!!

No comments: