Today was an exciting day for Declan. This evening he had a game and they WON....7 to 3!!! The boys played the best I have seen them play and Declan was on fire. He was skating aggressively and getting completely involved in the game. He was focused. I think it was partly because a friend of his from school came with us to watch Declan play and that makes all the difference. He had a few breakaways that I thought would end up as a goal but got blocked or caught by the goalie. Oh well, it will happen soon...I feel it.
After the game we went to Wal-mart to pick up his glasses. We weren't expecting them until Saturday but they called this afternoon and said they were in. How exciting!!! He looks absolutely adorable in his glasses.....see for yourself!!!
After the game we went to Wal-mart to pick up his glasses. We weren't expecting them until Saturday but they called this afternoon and said they were in. How exciting!!! He looks absolutely adorable in his glasses.....see for yourself!!!
I TOLD YOU!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment