This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Declan at the park on Thursday.
I just love this picture!! Another attempt with the zoom lens.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Tonight we ended up having dinner with a great friend of ours who was in town....John Mandeville. It was so nice to see him and catch up on what has been going on. The only sad thing was we only had about an hour to do so as he was heading back to Orlando after our dinner. The kids were beside themselves with excitement. They all had so much to tell him and wanted him to know about everything. It was so cute.

Thursday night was Liam's second soccer practice and he had a great time. Sherri had taken the two younger ones to the park right before it was time for me to pick them up so Declan & I just meet them there so they could play for a while before practice. They had a great time and the weather was great. I also was able to use my zoom lens some more and got a few more great pictures....all the pictures I took are on our photo page...check them out when you get a chance. Liam's practice went great. He was excited to be there and did a great job paying attention to what the coach was saying and showing them. During their end of practice scrimmage he scored two goals and got high-fives from everyone. They have one more practice next Thursday before their first game next Saturday. He is ready for the game and said that they are going to win!! It will be fun to see him back on the field and having a good time.

Declan's season is one week from being over and he has asked if he can play inline hockey. There is a rink right here in Spring Hill, which is nice for those twice a week practices, but we have to see what the game schedule is like since they play games on Saturdays and that is when Liam plays as well. I don't want to have to miss either boy's game so I guess I am being a little selfish. Hopefully their schedules don't conflict and it will all work out well.

This weekend will be pretty laid back as we prepare for our busy week next week. We are going to try and start painting the few rooms in the house that need to be painted. We are slowly working on getting the house ready for sale. Painting is number one on the list and once that is done, we will figure out number two!!!

Oh, here is a funny picture Chris took of the kids and I last night as we were all passed out in the bonus room. Hey, we were tired!! Look, even Jack was worn out!!!!
Have a great evening and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: