I got my lenses and other goodies today!! I tried the lenses for about an hour this afternoon but I really need to take some time and read up on how my camera really works. Since I didn't have any fancy attachments before now, I was just using the Auto format but I have discovered that it doesn't always work so well with the Zoom lens. I also have to figure out what the best settings are for it so I can get quality pictures.
The kids got tired of me telling them to do something or stand still so I could try out different shots and angles. Teah was the hardest to shoot since she didn't want to stand still. I got a few good shots of her anyway.
I didn't play too much with the wide angle lens so I guess I will play with that one tomorrow. The package I purchased also came with three filters, a cleaning kit, two tripods (a large one which is very, very cool and a very small one which I will probably never use) as well as a new camera bag to hold my camera and all it's new goodies. It was like Christmas in March!!!
I put all of the pictures I took today on the Shutterfly page (see link to the right). Some of them are blurry or grainy and that is primarily because I have no idea what setting to use so I was trying different ones. Here are a couple of the pictures I took.
Declan playing football with the neighborhood boys. Our yard was full of kids today. I guess that is what happens when it is 75 degrees!! I was standing on our porch taking this picture and Declan was up near our neighbors driveway.
Liam was sitting on his bike near the garage and I was standing at the end of the drive way. This is one of the grainy ones but his face looks so handsome that I had to share it!!!
You can't forget the Princess. This was one of the rare moments she was sitting still. She wasn't feeling good today but you would have never been able to tell.
Thankfully we had a quiet Wednesday which gave us a chance to rest up for the rest of the week. Tomorrow Liam has soccer practice and hopefully we will get a chance to catch up with our friend John Mandeville who will be in town for a couple of days. The kids (as well as us adults) are excited to visit with him since we haven't seen him since October. The kids are a bit bummed because he is coming without his four kids. Oh well, maybe next time....and who knows, maybe we will just have to take a trip to Florida for a visit.
Off to bed I go.....Good Night!!









No comments:
Post a Comment