This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Friday, March 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST
HUSBAND, FATHER & FRIEND!!
I LOVE YOU!!


Yesterday was Chris' birthday and I believe he had a good day. He and I had lunch together...well actually not lunch but spent time together on our lunch breaks. We ran over to the Christian bookstore and bought him a new Bible that is smaller and in the New King James format. It is what Pastor Dale reads from so it will be easier to follow.

Liam had a short soccer practice because it was so cold and only 5 boys showed up. Spring break started today, so I am several of the families were at home getting ready for vacations. He doesn't have a game this week, so we are looking forward to a weekend of nothing to do...yeah right!!

We had dinner and cake & ice cream at Bob & Sherri's. Sherri made Cavatelli which is one of Chris' favorite meals and a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It was a nice evening and something we had not done in awhile. It is funny...I see Sherri (and sometimes Bob) everyday but yet we haven't gotten together for dinner and hang out time at their place in awhile (okay, we did go to the movie last weekend but you can't talk during a movie so that doesn't count).

Chris' mom & dad came to visit and arrived last night. They spent last night and tonight at Bob & Sherri's and will come and stay here tomorrow for a few days. The kids were very happy to see them and got to spend the entire day with them at Sherri's. We had dinner with them this evening and had another night of hanging out with Bob & Sherri as well. It was a nice relaxing evening. Two days in a row of hanging out with them....I'm getting spoiled!!

Tomorrow will be a work on the house day and get things caught up. Chris had started painting his office so we will get that finished and put back together so his parents have somewhere to sleep. We have a list of everything that needs to get done so we aren't short on things to do. Also, his nephew John and family are moving back to the area so we will need to help them unload the truck and get moved in. We aren't sure what time they are getting so that make it hard to plan the day but oh well, it will all work out the way it is suppose to.

Well, that is all for now...I am going to head to bed so I can get up and get started in the morning.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments: