This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Not too busy this week which is wonderful. This afternoon was soccer practice. There were a few boys missing but overall, most of the team was there. No soccer game this weekend so it will be nice to have a bit of a break.

Tonight we helped a family from church pack up some boxes and move items to their garage and foyer for a garage sale. They are going to Africa for a few years as missionaries so they don't need any of this stuff.

Tomorrow night and Saturday morning is the Women's Conference at church. I am really looking forward to a time of renewal and refreshing.

Well, that is all for now. Have a great evening and I will update more real soon.

Amy

P.S. Sorry no picture(s), I'm trying to find just the right one

No comments: