This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Okay, I am back to being a bad blogger. No posts since the 6th. What is this world coming to? I am sure you are wondering what has been going on in our world. Well, the answer is....not too much....for once!!

Friday we got another major hail & wind storm. I left work early because we were given the option to do so, however, I didn't leave early enough and ended up getting caught in the middle of a major hail storm on the way home. I was a bit freaked out as I had never driven into a hail storm before. I was so thankful that God always has his angels surrounding us. It seemed as if with every hit of hail one was going to bust through the front window. I got home only to find out that the school was on lock down due to the weather and I was not able to get Declan from school. I was a little unsettled about that but realized that they were doing that for his safety. The weather cleared long enough for the kids to get dismissed and then we went home where we could be safe together. The weather continued to be pretty extreme all night but thankfully, we all came through it without any problems.

Friday night and Saturday morning I went to a FANTASTIC women's conference at church. It was great to have a couple days to spend with other women and to realize that I am not the only one that has been having a hard time getting the grasp of the abiding concept. Sure, I understand what it means to abide with Christ all day everyday, it is just the steps in getting that to happen. It was also nice to get some helpful information on how to pursue a relationship that never let's God out of your main focus.

No sporting events this past weekend so it worked out nice for me. Last year I ended up having to leave the conference to get to Liam's soccer game.

Sunday we went to first service and then down to John & Amanda's for Peyton & Isaac's birthday party. We hung out for a little while and then came back to the house for a relaxing afternoon. The kids played outside with their daddy, uncle Steve and cousin Thomas...which they absolutely loved.

This week is teacher appreciation week at the school so I have been a little crazy getting things together for that. They are doing it a little different this year so it isn't as hectic as it has been in years past but it still requires some attention from the room moms.

Declan starts Spring hockey on Wednesday and is really looking forward to getting back on the ice. A month break has been long enough for him! Liam has practice and a game this week so our week will be full.

Well, there is a quick update on our world. And here are a few quick pictures of the kids. ENJOY!!

Hope you had a great Monday!!

I took pictures of all the kids in Declan's
class for a project that I am working on
for his teacher. Thought you would like
to see the one of Declan.

One of Liam that was taken for a project in his class. He is so handsome!!

Teah stopping to smell the flowers!

No comments: