Here is a quick update on our world......
Wednesday was hockey. Declan wasn't feeling so good so he wasn't completely into the game. However, he did score a goal!! So maybe the key to scoring is to not really care what happens!! You could tell he wasn't feeling good because he didn't skate as aggressive has he has been. My poor baby! I will post pictures from his games tomorrow...I still need to download them from my camera.
Tonight was Liam's soccer party. We had it at the park and it was great. The kids had a great time and LOVED getting their trophy and medal. All the parents went in to buy the trophies since they were only going to receive medals. At this age, it is all about the trophy. I have pictures from tonight as well and will get the posted tomorrow.
The night went great up until Declan fell 6 or 7 feet down onto his head. He was standing on top of the slide at the park and slipped (or was pushed, we haven't gotten the whole story) and hit his legs on the slide and flipped upside down and landed right on his head. He has been pretty stiff all night and depending how he feels in the morning, we might be making a trip to the hospital for some x-rays.
Got to go, Declan just woke up. Not sure what is wrong but I will fill everyone in late.
Good night!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment