The start of this week has been very quiet. Yesterday I helped Declan's class paint pillow cases for a year end project. I took an old t-shirt for Teah to paint while I was helping the students. She loved painting but ended up with paint everywhere. It came off of her pretty easy so that was a good thing. Other than spending most of the day at the school not much happened. I love days like that. It makes it easier to handle the crazy days.
CONGRATULATIONS to Chris' nephew John, his wife Amanda and the boys on the early arrival of their daughter/sister Selah. She was born this afternoon. As far as I know mom & baby are doing well...I haven't heard much other than she arrived. I will get more details tomorrow when I drop Teah off with Sherri. Hopefully for those family members waiting to see a picture I will have one to post tomorrow. If not, I will try to get one soon so everyone can see her.
Today was pretty uneventful (except for the new addition to the O'Neal clan). Tomorrow we have hockey. Two more weeks left and then it is over. Hopefully they do well tomorrow. They have been playing great the last couple of weeks and hopefully it is enough to get them up in the rankings.
Well, that is all for tonight.

Here are a couple pictures of Teah "doing" a cartwheel. So cute!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Chris' nephew John, his wife Amanda and the boys on the early arrival of their daughter/sister Selah. She was born this afternoon. As far as I know mom & baby are doing well...I haven't heard much other than she arrived. I will get more details tomorrow when I drop Teah off with Sherri. Hopefully for those family members waiting to see a picture I will have one to post tomorrow. If not, I will try to get one soon so everyone can see her.
Today was pretty uneventful (except for the new addition to the O'Neal clan). Tomorrow we have hockey. Two more weeks left and then it is over. Hopefully they do well tomorrow. They have been playing great the last couple of weeks and hopefully it is enough to get them up in the rankings.
Well, that is all for tonight.

Here are a couple pictures of Teah "doing" a cartwheel. So cute!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment