This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Liam's soccer game on Saturday was great. He played an amazing game and scored several goals. I never keep track of how many he actually scores. I know that is bad but after four or five we just stop counting. Declan, our sports commentator, keeps track of everything and said Liam scored 13 goals on Saturday. That is probably pretty close to accurate!! Liam has one more practice and one more game left this season and then he is done until the fall. Declan has about three weeks left and then he is done as well!!

Saturday afternoon and into the evening we had a cookout with the other families of Phoenix. It was our annual Cinco de Mayo get together. The kids love getting to play with the other kids and have a great time. The house we get together at has a great yard for the kids to play in and lots for them to do. As I mentioned previously, this was my first meeting of Brandie's new baby (who is now 4 months old and 15 lbs!!!). He looks just like his big brother....he is a cutie. Teah got to hold him as well...the only problem is that he is almost as big as she is so the excitement of holding a baby didn't last long. Anyway, it was a great evening hanging out with friends.

Today was church and then a quiet afternoon & evening at home. I love Sundays just spent with family...they are so nice.

The kids have just 13 1/2 days of school left...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?! I think my mom is going to come down at the end of the month for a couple of weeks if we can get it all worked out. This week we have hockey, the last soccer practice, the last soccer game, a birthday party and the Kats game for Liam & I. Looks like a busy week again. Thankfully we only have two children participating in events right now. I can only imagine what life will be like when Teah starts doing stuff.

Well, I am going to get to bed. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and possibly a trip back to the ENT for Teah's ear - it started draining again but this time it is pus and it stinks - sorry for the gross details!!

Have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Jayna said...

13 goals?!? Wow!