This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Monday, May 08, 2006

It was a pretty uneventful Monday!! Love those types of days. Thankfully we didn't have to make a trip to the doctor....instead they called in some medicine for her. The doctor did say to make sure that we are keeping her ear clean & dry. Easier said than done!! She hasn't gotten wet (at least that I am aware of) but how do you really tell. It isn't something you can feel to make sure it is dry. Oh well, I will do my best and know that God has his hand on her and the healing is taking place even now.

The boys had a great day at school and are excited that they only have two weeks left. I don't know what they will do with themselves when school is over. Time to start planning those summer activities!!

We did have one exciting event today....went grocery shopping this afternoon after we picked up Declan. Shopped for about 45 minutes to an hour, loaded up the car, went to start it and nothing. This wasn't a huge shock since there is a short somewhere in the electrical or starter cables and I have to lay down on the ground and wiggle the cables but this was not the case this time. Apparently the parking lights got hit and were on the entire time we were in the store and wore the battery down. Thankfully Sherri is just a phone call away and came to our rescue. I really need a new van!!! I won't mind not having a van...you know, I could stand for a car or truck that was large enough for all of us. I am just tired of things going wrong with my van. I can say that I am thankful that I have a vehicle to get around in and that I am blessed that it starts (even with a little wiggling) everyday. Things could be a lot worse and GOD IS GOOD to us and keeps it going.

Well, that is all for tonight. I am going to get to bed. Have a wonderful evening and enjoy your Tuesday.

Oh, before I go, here are a couple pictures of Teah that I took today. She is wearing the dress that Barry & Shannon gave her for her birthday. She loves it, looks adorable in it and received comment after comment today on how beautiful she looked. THANKS GUYS!!!








She looks like such a big girl and not my 3 year old!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!