This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Okay, I am very frustrated. I had this entire post finished ready to go and I hit the wrong button. So, since it is ten minutes to midnight, you are going to get the shortened version....

Declan ended up being okay when he woke up in the middle of the night Thursday night. I also did take him in to be seen. I took him to a chiropractor who took x-rays and discovered that Declan has a substantial curve in his spine. His pediatrician’s office is not happy with me for taking him to a chiropractor and wants to take a look at the x-rays tomorrow to verify what is going on. They said they normally don't send kids to chiropractors. Oh well, I'm the mother, I can do what I feel is best regardless of what they think. Anyway, after I drop the boys off at school Teah and I will pick up a copy of the x-rays and meet with the pediatrician to see what her thoughts are. I will keep you posted.

Friday night Sherri & I went shopping for food for Abbie's bridal shower (which was Saturday). We had a great evening. I spend all morning Saturday getting ready for the shower and then had the shower that afternoon. We all had a great time and Abbie got some great gifts....even a couple that brought tears to her eyes. Teah got to model her flowergirl dress and she looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in it at the wedding with her hair all done and walking down the aisle.

Today we had a going away party after church. The first part of the party was a photo session at Portrait Innovations (love this place). It was a great idea to have all of his friends get together for a picture. The picture turned out great. After the pictures we went to the Brentwood Skate Center for a skating party. The kids were so excited. Declan got to try out his new wheels, Liam finally got to skate at the rink with his new skates, and Teah was just happy to put on "real" skates. Declan ended up hitting the big jackpot on one of the games he played and won 2100 tickets. Sure that sounds great but try standing with 3 kids who have to spend all those plus more tickets. Not so fun!! Declan won his age group skate race and foot race as well. Liam came in second in the races for his age group. And Teah won the foot race for her age group. Who would have thought I had fast little children!!!

Well, since I am falling asleep it is probably best to end here. I will remember to post tomorrow about the doctors appointment in the morning as well as Teah's recheck of her ear tomorrow afternoon. Have a great eveving!!

Oh, one last thing....here is the cake & favors (candles in decorative bags & bookmarks with a picture of Abbie & Bobby on it) I made for Abbie's shower...just thought I would share.

Remember check out Shutterfly for all the pictures from the events in our lives the last few days (it will be updated on Monday).

No comments: