This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

So it is official, Liam has an admirer (or several from what I have been told by a couple of the parents)!!! The main one, Rebekah who was in his Pre-K class and also goes to church with us adores him. So much that apparently she talks about him, draws pictures about him, and most importantly prays for him. He of course will say nothing about the situation!! What a boy!!

I was reading her mom’s blog the other day and saw this……




David wouldn't tell Rebekah how to spell "Liam" the other day. So, Rebekah figured it out on her own. When she showed this to me, it said "Rebekah *heart* Lim." She asked me if she had spelled Liam's name correctly. I told her where to add the "a" and she finished it up by coloring in the heart.






I thought this was very cute, Liam however was not impressed!! He got all red and put the print out I had in the garbage.

On another occasion, while she was saying her bed time prayers she thanked God for her “boyfriend”. Her mom said that she knew the answer but she thought she would ask anyway who her boyfriend was. Of course the answer was Liam. It is nice to know that a little girl thinks so highly of our little boy to remember him in her prayers.

One more story and then I will be done…there have been occasions that I have dropped her off after school. On one of those occasions as she was getting out of the car, she turned to Liam and said “bye Liam, I will see you at our wedding!”. It was so matter of fact. I guess she knows what she wants!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Tim for the precious reminder of such a great song. I did go to that concert. Remember, we went to all those shows together - we use to be inseparable!!

Also thanks for the tears, I cried reading the lyrics and will have to send a copy to Rebekah's mom. I'm sure she'll cry too!!

Love you!

Jayna said...

Thank you so much for sharing these sweet thoughts. We also pray that our girls' husbands are already on the right path---that they have parents that will lead them to Christ.

Thank you so much for sharing...

Rebekah's mom. =)