Anyway, enough about laundry. The kids played all day and loved having a relax around the house day. Declan ended up getting sick again midway through the day and fell asleep and has been sleeping since. I feel so bad for him because there isn't really anything you can do for them when they are throwing up. I asked the pharmacist and she said it is probably a virus that just has to run its course. Hopefully he is feeling better tomorrow....we have church, then it is off to the airport to pick up my mom and then we have been invited to a Memorial Day cook out. They have talked about this party all week that I would hate for them to miss it.
The exciting news for the day is......TEAH LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A BIKE (with training wheels of course)!!!!!! Phil & Brandon stopped by to work on Brandon's car, so Chris was outside with them. Teah & Liam went outside to play and Chris convinced her to try riding the bike. I am not sure why she hasn't tried in the past, maybe fear of the unknown or being to short to reach the pedals. Whatever it was, it was not there tonight. She got up there and off she went. I went outside to take some pictures but she said she couldn't do it without daddy so we had to wait for him to come back outside. When he did, I snapped these pictures.......enjoy.........

A couple of Liam with his bike.
He said he looks like a racer!!
Well, that is all for now. Oh wait, I am sure you are wondering about Teah's outfit. This is something she put together. The top is actually a dress she got from her Uncle Tim & Aunt Sarah when she was a year old. It is a size 12 months. I have been hanging on to it as one of her keepsakes and she ended up finding the little hat and panties that go with it and put it all on today. She finally decided that the hat and panties were too small so she pulled on the jeans. Cute huh?!?!
Have a great evening.
P.S. I have been having issues with Shutterfly today and have not been able to get all of the recent pictures uploaded. I have gotten the following done, so check them out.....
****Liam's Year End Soccer Party
****Declan's 2nd to Last Hockey Game
****Abbie's Shower
****Skate Party
When I can I will get the following uploaded.....
****Liam's Year End Events at School
****Declan's Year End Events at School
****Declan's Last Hockey Game
Thanks for your patience.













No comments:
Post a Comment