Not too much going on this week in our world. We had a new babysitter start this week and the kids love her. In fact they cheer when she gets here in the mornings. It is so nice to know that they are being taken care of by someone they enjoy and someone that enjoys them.
Oh wait, there is some exciting news......I bought a pair of shoes on Thursday. I know that doesn't sound very exciting to you but it is for me. I saw them while out shoppoing with my mother-in-law, Teena & Chelsea the day we were leaving for Maine. They are brown and oh so cute, but I just could not justify buying a brown pair of shoes when what I needed was a black pair. So, I put them back and said that I would check when we got back. Well it has been a couple weeks and I figured they wouldn't be there but I had to check anyway. So Thursday night, Sherri and I went up to Target to search for the shoes. We found one pair but they were a little small so we kept searching. We ended up finding 5 pairs that were not the right size and one single shoe in my size. The hunt was now on for the other shoe. We found it and all was well!! Here is a picture of the shoes. They are as cute on as they are in this picture.....

Not too much planned for this weekend. The lawn needs to get mowed but that will have to wait until later today when it is not so hot. Although, I could work on my tan if I went out there now!! There is alwasy a positive to negatives.
And before I say goodbye.....I have to say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to someone we love very much. John, we hope you have a great day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment