Here are a few slide shows from the last few days. I broke them out into events just because I can. To see a picture larger, just click on it. To make the slide show move quicker, click on the plus sign on the slideshow. I hope you don't mind all of the slide shows. It is just so much easier to share pictures this way.
Enjoy and I hope you had a great Fourth of July.
SUNDAY, JULY 2 -
Fireworks with the Stevens family
MONDAY, JULY 3 -
Swimming with Friends
Fireworks at Bob & Sherri's
There was a whole lot of smoke because of all of the sparklers. I was also up on the deck taking the pictures so some are darker than others. Sorry!!
TUESDAY, JULY 4 -
Hanging out at the Fernandez' & Fireworks at home
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment