This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Quick post to give you an update on the last few days....

Sunday we went to church and came home to a fantastic roast that I had put in the oven while we were getting ready for church. It cooked for four hours and as very yummy. We had a quiet afternoon at home - not doing much - I cleaned carpets and Chris worked on his motorcycle. Later in the day I put together a musical slide show of some of the pictures from the wedding to be played at the reception. Of course it took longer than I thought it would because I just can't leave it alone and had to make sure that the timing and flow was perfect. When I finished with that I went outside to find Matthew had showed up and had invited us over to their place to shoot off fireworks. Of course the guys first had to make a trip to the fireworks stand to make their big purchases. The night was fun but long. We didn't get home until 10:30ish and we were all very tired.

I thought the kids might sleep in on Monday but of course that didn't happen. They were too excited about the thought of going swimming with their friend Steven - which we did. The morning was perfect for swimming and we swam for about 2 hours. We then had lunch with Steven & Gavin before heading back home to get ready for the reception. To my surprise, Chris was already home from work so we got to spend the afternoon together. Love those kind of surprises. He headed up to the airport to pick up Bob and meet us over at Bob & Sherri's for the party. The reception was very nice. We watched the video of the wedding & reception, ate dinner and sat around taking with family & friends. Later in the evening runs were made to the firework tent and we had another evening of fireworks and another late evening.

Tonight we are heading over to our Life Group leader's house for a little get together and more fireworks. How did one day turn into a weekend of fireworks?!?! The kids are excited because they are going to do a bike parade and have water activities. I don't think Chris is going to go with us which makes me bummed but he is tired and just wants to hang at home.

I have lots of pictures to share (of course!!!) and will put together a slide show of our last three days when I get home this evening.

Have a fantastic evening and enjoy the rest of the holiday!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!! - and happy birthday Jill!!!

No comments: