Liam's Star of the Day presentation went great. He was so excited to tell all of his friends all about himself and the things he likes. He picked out a soccer shirt to wear and made sure we had his soccer trophies to share. Before his presentation, Teah & I worked with another mom to get balloons ready for a project the kids were going to do in class that afternoon. Each year Ms. Shell has the kids make dinosaur eggs. They paper-mache balloons and then paint them and at the end of the week that hatch - with a little surprise inside. Before we blew up the balloons we put a small dinosaur in each balloon. The kids don't know they are there so it will be fun for them to "hatch" their eggs and see a "baby dinosaur". The paper mache was a mess but the kids loved it. The interesting thing about it was that the boys hated getting their hands gross and sticky more than the girls. How is that possible?!?!
Here is a slide show from Liam's Star of the Day...........![]()
This week has been pretty uneventful. Same routine, different days. Chris and I started our Leadership class at church. It is a 10 week class that meets every other week - so it breaks down to 5 classes which isn't so bad. The only bad thing about the class is that it doesn't start until 7:30pm and it isn't over until 9pm. At about 8:15pm last night I was yawning and ready to go to bed. We made it back home about 9:30 but didn't get to bed until well after 10pm. I went to bed not feeling so good and never made it up to go walking. One day I guess won't hurt me!! I worked for part of the day and then headed home for some rest while the kids were still in school & at Grandma's house. Tonight was a lazy night at home. The kids played outside until about 6:30 and then we had pizza and watched a little bit of TV - which we don't do that often.
Here is a slide show of pictures I took while the kids were playing outside this afternoon. ![]()
Have a great evening!!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment